Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Boob Job Bible





Hasn't every woman at some point wondered what it would be like to have a boob job?

An augmentation. A lift. Or maybe a (gasp!) reduction.

Boobs are so much a part of being a woman that it's hard to NOT think about them, isn't it?

Well, after years of THINKING about it - I finally took the plunge.

I got a boob job!

Best gift I've given myself. EVER! It's like a TRANSFORMATION.

For the curious, these are the three most surprising facts I learned during my years of research:
-Breast implants aren't lifetime devices. Manufacturers say those babies only last about 10-15 years. Have some women out there kept them longer? Definitely. But it's a surgery you have to be prepared to repeat down the road if you get one. Maybe even multiple times.

-There's two kinds of implants: saline (water) and silicone. But even the saline implant has a silicone rubber shell. So either way, you're putting silicone inside of you.

-Your new boobs can take anywhere from 6 weeks to about six months to settle down! They start out "high" up on your chest because your muscles tighten in response to the surgery. Once the boobs "drop," they look more naturally shaped. The dropping process sometimes even makes you gain more cup size since your muscles settle their grip on your implants. So if you want your new girls to look fab for a particular event or day, plan FAR ahead in advance!

For the ladies out there who are more curious (you did find your way to this blog didn't you?) and maybe even think they may take the exhilirating plunge one day, here's the juicy 411 on my book:

http://www.theboobjobbible.com/

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting infotmation I find here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I desired to thank you for this exceptional read!! I absolutely enjoyed every single small little bit of it. I’ve you bookmarked your internet site to look at out the new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before any type of Breast Augmentation please consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. To find one near you visit http://costofbreastaugmentation.com/

    ReplyDelete