Saturday, February 20, 2010

Olympic Track Star Removes $13K Breast Implants

Photo: paperchaserdotcom.ning.com

Can you imagine paying $13K for a breast augmentation, only to pay for ANOTHER surgery to have the implants taken out 14 months later?

That's exactly what Australian track star Jana Rawlinson did, according to the Paper Chaser website.

Even though the sports star "loved" her new girls, she felt encumbered by them - and feared they were getting in the way of making the best race times.

If you're an athlete - or even just super active - you absolutely need to consider size when going for a breast augmentation!

Anything larger than a full B cup can get in the way of speed times and balance - and may even be a risk if your sport involves lots of body contact.

I figure skated competitively for many years, and am a bit of a fitness freak. I "wore" my size around for three months before my breast augmentation with a padded push-up bra to make sure that I was never uncomfortable while working out or being active.

I highly recommend you do the same - a size that you think looks gorgeous in the mirror may actually turn out to be in your way while doing the things you most love to do.

And you don't want to have to pony up $13K + for that lesson..

4 comments:

  1. will size be a problem for someone who does yoga?? I'm no expert but I love doing yoga, and take some advanced classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I suggest in my post, I would definitely "wear" the size you want to be while doing yoga to see if it gets in your way!

    I'm personally a 32D, and it hasn't gotten in the way of any of my yoga. But I feel that if I were to be ANY bigger, it would.

    That's just my personal feel, though. We all have such different body shapes and sizes, and another woman's opinion could be totally different.

    So the best way to find out is to test it out for yourself!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a waste of money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the great
    information you could have here on this post. I will probably be coming back
    to your weblog for more soon.

    My homepage - cherry bomb glasspack 3

    ReplyDelete