Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Future Of Breast Augmentation

Photo: hq-celebrity.com

Over at the My Life In Beauty blog, "The Knife Coach" Wendy Lewis and Dr. Z. Paul chat about the newest procedures in breast augmentation, and what the future may hold.

The focus is on 'fat grafting breast augmentation' - which is also known as 'fat transfer breast augmentation,' a method that is still very much in experimental phases, and which I've covered as a feature story on AOL StyleList.

Because so much is still unknown in this arena, I wouldn't personally recommend that you consider for your breast augmentation today (unless of course you're a reconstruction patient, where the circumstances are different) - but it could be something that develops and grows into a more 'natural' option for all breast augmentation patients sometime in the near future.

5 comments:

  1. It seems the fat-graft type of breast augmentation will be a trend this year, since there's an issue with silicone implant ruptures. Still, patients should consult their doctor first to see if this is the best option for them. Some people may only be fit for specific types of procedures, so the advice of a medical doctor should be sought before anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fat grafting breast augmentation? Is this safe? Is this no pain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Very outstanding web. The content here is truly important. I will share it with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    **01****Meditation uk *****
    **02**Mental depressed ***

    ReplyDelete