Getting a new pair of girls significantly improves your sex life, says a new survey conducted by RealSelf.com.
|Click here for full survey from RealSelf.com|
Survey highlights to note:
- Women paid an average of $6,600 for breast augmentation and $10,000 for breast lift.
- 61 percent of respondents said they had more sex after undergoing breast augmentation, compared with just seven percent who said they have less sex since getting the procedure.
- 70 percent said their sex life satisfaction improved after getting breast implants.
- On a scale of one to 10, 28 percent of women with breast implants said their sex life improved by more than four points.
- 85 percent of women said their breast augmentation was worth it - meaning 8.5 out of 10 patients would do it again if they could. For breast lift, 82 percent of women said it was worth it.